General Park Policies
- The Parks at Texas Star is an alcohol-free facility. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
- Tobacco is not allowed in spectator areas or on the fields.
- Warm up in designated areas only.
- §54-31. Use of Parks and Playgrounds: It shall be unlawful for any individual or group of individuals to participate in any activity on any park or playground area when such activity will create a danger to the public or may be considered a public nuisance.
The Parks at Texas Star management expects players, coaches, and spectators to conform to sportsman like conduct. Violation of any of the following could subject a person or a team to be expelled from the park including and not limited to an indefinite suspension:
- No Indecent, Profane Language, or Gestures that would Incite an Immediate Breach of the Peace (Tex. Penal Code §42.01(a)(1)and(2))
- No Fighting (Tex. Penal Code §42.01(a)(6))
- No Public Intoxication (Tex Penal Code §49.02)
- No Assaultive Offenses (Tex Penal Code Chapter 22)
In addition to expulsion/suspension, you may also be subject to criminal prosecution for the above offenses, and re-entry after expulsion will be in violation of Criminal Trespass (Tex. Penal Code §30.05(a)).
On Turf Rules
- No Sunflower Seeds
- No Peanuts
- No Tobacco
- No Soda/Sports Drinks
- No Gum/Candy
- No Metal Spikes