The Parks at Texas Star...Home of the "Ultimate Sports Experience"!
- USSSA National By-Laws & Rules
- Parents Information - Spring 2017 Baseball League Packet
- Time Line For A/AA Spring 2017 Baseball League
- Time Line for AAA/Majors Spring 2017 Baseball League
- Dick's Sporting Goods Shop Day Information!
- AAA/Major League Practice Schedule Spring 2017
Check out some pictures of changes being made to the Parks at Texas Star.
Sometimes when athletes give the game their all, they give more than intended. A growing trend suggests that athletes are returning to their sport or exercise too soon after suffering a concussion - a decision that can cause brain damage. If you have ever had a concussion, you know that the symptoms can be debilitating and often times require special attention and care.
If you suspect you or a loved one has a concussion, please get tested at a medical facility.
Check out the Baseball Perspective for the opinions of a former professional baseball player on the current state of the game.
Do you have questions about baseball rules?
Try asking your questions at Stum The Ump!
Profane language, unsportsmanlike conduct, abuse of game officials, and intoxication will not be tolerated in the ballpark at any time.